Friday, January 11, 2013

A Million Thanks - Good Friends are Hard To Find

As I stated yesterday, with everything that has gone wrong this year, there are so much things that have gone right. People have hard times, but during those hard times, it is important to have good friends by your side.

I got lucky. Why? Because I found such a good friend.

This post I am going to dedicate to Kelly from The Real Housewife. If you haven't already, you need to check her out. She is filled with wisdom and advice and is probably one of the strongest people I have ever met! She is caring and kind and will tell you like it is. I love her as a whole because I feel I am a better person for having met her.

I owe her a million thanks! Why - because she was a friend when I needed her most. She stood by our side and helped us through a really tough situation. And honestly, I don't know what I would do if I wouldn't have met someone like her. My life is forever changed because she is in my life.

Out of all the things that I have learned from her, one of the things that really hits the hardest is that if you want something, you need to make it happen. So what am I taking from this - it is my move 2013. I am stronger than you and I will make this year great. Thank you Kelly for being such a positive influence.

13 comments:

  1. Oh I loved this post and Kelly is truly a wonderful friend :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful tribute to Kelly...hope to meet you both some day because you both sound like wonderful people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I am really tired of myself - please you must stop thanking me - I am not a fantastic host on the fly and I did not do anything that anyone else would not have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha - I will stop talking about it... but I just want to make sure that I love you to the moon in back for everything you did for us!

      Delete
  4. Kelly is awesome and I think this post will *rock* her day. :) Good for you! Tackle ol' 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacy, those kinds of friends are so hard to find and you are SO lucky! You can just tell what kind of beautiful spirit Kelly is just by the way she writes. She is a doll.

    And kick 2013's ASS! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am all for kicking 2013's behind... I gave it the best of the beginning but I don't fall for long... I get up and I push through. Thanks for the push!

      Delete
  6. 2013 has been rough for us too. Really rocky start, but like you said, if I want something to happen, I have to make it happen. It's all about mindset. I must say though, sometimes that mindset is really hard to break through no matter what you try! lol Great post! I needed some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I could provide you with some much needed inspiration. It seems people all over the place are having a hard start. To bad we just couldn't fast forward to 2014! But, I am going to do my best to stay positive!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful tribute to Kelly, Stacy :) I love Kelly - well from what I've read and meeting her on BB. She's down to earth and full of fun, and so inspirational. So glad you two connected online and now have this beautiful friendship. :)

    ReplyDelete

Virtual Mirror